Friday, August 08, 2008

John Edwards admits affair with Hunter

What. An. Asshole.

"Edwards made a point of telling [ABC's Bob] Woodruff that his wife's cancer was in remission when he began the affair with Hunter."

Oh good. As long as your wife's cancer is in remission then by all means, tally ho!

As I've said before, I supported Edwards in the primaries, so there's some money I wish I could have back. What was he thinking pursuing the nomination?

I don't have much to add to this. I'm sure you can get more analysis and crowing vindication on the subject Chez Kaus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll add to the Kaus fun. I immediately knew that we could count on Ms. Dowd to weigh in on a topic such as this one, perhaps with a bit of cheeky psychological profiling... and unlike in most cases (say like when we might be hoping for something substantial, intelligent or politically relevant) she did not dissapoint.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/10/opinion/10dowd.html?em