Sunday, August 24, 2008

K-Lo: "I Love Western Democrats"

Kathryn Jean Lopez:

Conversations with random liberal strangers in New York City often descent [sic] into anger, bitterness, and crazy theories that cannot be argued with. Not here. Residents of Denver I've encountered are the happiest sort. They enjoy engaging and listening. They respect different points of view. It's a whole new world out and up here. One cab driver told me: "I love listening to Sean Hannity. He's fun." He doesn't agree with him but enjoys Americans who care about the future, whatever their views. There's something healthy in the air here in real America.

See? All K-Lo wants from Democrats is for them to enjoy Sean Hannity. Is that so much to ask?

What I'd really love is for some transcripts of her conversations with "random liberal strangers in New York City [that] often descend into anger, bitterness, and crazy theories that cannot be argued with."

No comments: