Tuesday, April 05, 2005

(Belated) Preseason Predictions

I really did mean to get these on record before the end of Spring Training, but I never did. So it may be seen as cheating, since I already know the Mets won't go 162-0, but here are my predictions for the 2005 season:

NL East*
Philadelphia
Atlanta
Florida
New York
Washington

NL Central
Chicago
St. Louis
Houston
Cincinatti
Milwaukee
Pittsburgh

NL West
Los Angeles
San Diego
San Francisco
Arizona
Colorado

AL East
Boston
New York
Baltimore
Toronto
Tampa Bay

AL Central
Minnesota
Cleveland
Chicago
Detroit
Kansas City

AL West
Oakland
Anaheim
Texas
Seattle

NL MVP: Albert Pujols
AL MVP: Manny Ramirez

NL Cy Young: Jason Schmidt
AL Cy Young: Randy Johnson

NL ROY: Gavin Floyd
AL ROY: Dallas McPherson

* as revised Feb. 22. I'm not really down on the boys, but consider this hedging.

No comments: